Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yellow Polka Dot……

Well, it’s not a bikini, but a super cute shirt!

We quick ran out to the nature park for a quick impromptu photo shoot.

Don’t let this little smile fool you, I took about 100 photos and only got about 5 that were good. R. was a total crab (and I can say that because I’m her mommy)

DSC_8834

We started out by walking this hill. The grass is still a little prickly and there were alot of twigs/straw sticking out of the ground. I did manage to get this photo and couldn’t decide which way I liked it edited best, so you get to see both!

DSC_8761 DSC_8761-1

Again – Two of the same picture with different editing. One of the more common shots – R. with a true pout and not a smile in site.

DSC_8772 DSC_8772-1

OOOOH, a small smirk – I think she was getting ready to scream though, because Daddy has the car keys that she wants.

DSC_8796

Again – 2 of the same picture – different edits – We actually have a small true smile here.

DSC_8804 DSC_8804-1

Back to no smile, well a little smirk I guess.

DSC_8810

Although, she wasn’t cooperating very well, I do love the pictures I got of her. I suppose it goes with the territory of trying to take pictures of a 19 month old – can’t guarantee a smile, cry, frown, serious expression. I am totally in love with this location and will be using it in an upcoming photo shoot – Here’s a hint – think bright baloons!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! The first one is my favorite!

    P.S. My kids rarely cooperate for photo shoots! They are just now getting better at ages 3 1/2 and 6 1/2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are adorable. I feel you pain of trying to photograph little ones. Everyone things I am crazy because i take tons of pics, but out of those I only get a few good ones. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

    ReplyDelete