Monday, May 10, 2010

Way Over Due – Ton O Fun

 

 

About a month ago – I took R. to Ton-O-Fun to meet up with her cousins and spend the day playing on the fun indoor playground and arcade games.

I can honestly say it took all of my might to put the germ-a-phobe in me away and allow my daughter to just PLAY.  But I did, and I am so glad I did.  She had a blast.

Right away she headed for the neat little slide/climber thing.  She was up and down and up and down it.  She loves any type of slide lately.

DSC_9151 DSC_9082

Next thing she did was headed right for the dreaded ball pit.  I had a really hard time letting her play in this, but there was no keeping her out of it.  Luckily the novelty of if only lasted for a little and she never went back into it.  Thank Goodness.

DSC_9085 DSC_9086

Back to the slide!

DSC_9088 DSC_9093

Cousin L. had fun in the ball pit. 

DSC_9095

She found another slide and climber thing and decided to try it out!

DSC_9105 DSC_9107

Next we were onto the games – She loved the racecar games and lucky for her there was like 5 of them.  She likes to “drive”.

DSC_9111 DSC_9113 DSC_9115 

Cousin B. joined R. on the double slide.  She is such a big helper and is so good with R.

DSC_9144 

And this is what happens at the end of a busy 3 hours in Ton-O-Fun.  A big fat TANTRUM on the floor.  Thankfully they don’t last too long and aren’t too bad.  I just sit there in true mommy fashion and document every little bit of it!  Of course I giggle a little everytime I see this.  What a stinker!

DSC_9137

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day with the cousins! Cute pictures! Our last picture is usually a meltdown too! All we can do is laugh or we would cry!

    ReplyDelete