Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Book Review: Restless in carolina

A quick review for this book.  I don't normally like to review novels, but I chose this one because it looked interesting. 


At first I struggled to get into the book.  It wasn't catching my interest.  However, that soon changed.  The books story line captured me and I was finally able to read and stay in the story.  From the tree-huggin girl to the non green developer the book was a great read.


Like I said though, the book was a tough start but ended on a good note.  Definetly one that you have to keep reading to find the joy in it.

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading a lot lately too! Who is the author of that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to tell you thanks for your comments!! as you can see I am still blogging. I just get so frustrated with some people not knowing CF and saying stupid stuff on Facebook and around here, nobody will comment. They all just want to snoop. Ugh! That's what I get when I put it out there. How is your photography going? How do you charge and would you ever be interested in taking my family pics? Well, where do you live? I prbly need to know if it is even possible. Do you give copyrights away? Cuz I would want that, go figure!!

    ReplyDelete