Tuesday, March 9, 2010

18 Month Pictures

 

Here are R’s 18 month pictures.  I can’t believe she is already 18 months.  It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby.

This seemed to be the look of the day – Mouth wide open.  She is such a goofball.

 DSC_8299

Close Up

DSC_8305 copy

Innocent – HAHAHAHA – Ok, I’m funny!

DSC_8310 - 1 

I think this one is my favorite

DSC_8319

And of course – Silly R.  She is such a goober!  I Love Her so much!

DSC_8332

Even though the indoor pictures are getting better, I can’t wait to get back outdoors to take some pictures.  R. does not like standing in the snow, so pictures outdoors are a little difficult.  She cries and frowns and scowls.  Hopefully this spring we will get some great pictures!

I am now booking sessions for the “Spring Fever” special.  - packages start at $50.00 and include sitting fees, 30 minute sessions outdoors, and 5 images with printing rights.  Sessions must be booked before March 31st and take place before April 30th to get the special pricing.

2 comments: