Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our New Little Friend

I think I have mentioned it a couple of times but never officially stated that we began watching a little boy a couple days a week.

Miles started coming over about 6 weeks ago.  He was just over 2 months when he started and boy was it an adjustment for us.  I am really not used to the every 2 hour feedings, the grunting and noises new borns make, and most of all, the attention that rylee was missing by me helping with miles’ needs. 

It has worked out very good tho.  Rylee has adjusted to having a new little friend and has been very helpful by giving him his paci, his bottle, his blankee, and pushing him in the swing.  I think that it has worked out to benefit us all.

Here are some pics of Rylee talking to miles one day.  She loves to talk to him and make him smile and he loves to look at her and smile at her.  He LOVES to be talked to.

DSC_1108 DSC_1106 DSC_1107

And here are a few of the edited pictures of Mr. Moo as we call him.

DSC_1064 DSC_0769 DSC_1050

He sure is a cute little man!

 

4 comments:

  1. Hey nice swing! ;) He is such a cutie...and Miss Rylee too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a handsome little man! I bet Rylee loves hanging out with him during the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete