Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sad Not So Wordless Wednesday

 

On Friday night, I recieved a horrible call from one of my good friends.  She called to tell me that our other friend, Megan and her family had been in a car accident and that Megan didn’t make it.  What a sad night it was.  Their pickup was hit by a car and driver who failed to stop at a stop sign.  The driver of the car and Megan were killed.

I could not stop thinking about her family.  Her husband, at 24 years old, alone to raise the couples 11 month old little boy Lane.  So Sad.  And Lane, to not have his mommy right there with him to watch him grow up, kiss his boo boos, and tuck him in at night, although I know she will still be doing that, just from another place and that someday, he will get to meet his mama again.

family

I have on various occasions, watched little Lane, while his daycare lady was off for the day and what not.  I also had almost daily chats with Megan on facebook throughout the day discussing everything about weekend plans to the best deals on baby clothes.  She was such a good, loving mama, and her life revolved around her little man.  She loved him so much.

It’s so hard to think about a young mother being taken from her young son and husband so early, however I know that god has a bigger plan for her and that she will forever watch over this area and her family.  We love you Megan!  You will be missed greatly!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. What a tragedy. Life is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete