Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Soundly Sleeping and 15 months old!






I just realized as I sit her wide awake, that my I hadn't updated on the sleeping issues we had been having with our dear daughter. As you may or may not know from previous posts, R. had struggled with the whole sleeping arrangements since she was sick and in the hospital at 5 months. Well she is now 15 months, and we are finally getting a routine down. We bought her a Queen bed and literally, problem solved. She has been sleeping SOOOOOOO.GOOD! She loves her bed and has only fallen out once. OOPS. We have since put up a guard rail on the side of the bed. She sleeps the majority of the night and usually wakes me up in the am to come snuggle for another hour or so. We are loving it!

I also took some 15 month pictures today! They turned out pretty good considering what we have to work with for an indoor studio and a 15 month old girly. She does not cooperate for the most part, but I was able to snap a couple of decent shots to hang on the wall!
This is by far the favorite.
And my second favorite. Notice the lens cover in her hands. She either has to have something in her hands, or else the hands are in the mouth!
And finally, an O.K. one. She doesn't have the best ever smile or facial expression on, but it works. Once I get a few "real" lights - not lamps - and some backdrops I will be able to do some better shots. But for what I have, it works.
To bed it is for me! I'm sure the diva will be up early and wanting attention! Good night to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment