Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A little of This A little of That

 I know, enough Love Bug Day pictures already.  But I promise, this is the last post. 

On Love Bug Day, My hubby and I went out to eat and left R. with her favorite sitters – The A family!  She loves them!  She always has a ton of fun there.

Back up a few hours or so I guess.  She woke up in these love bug day jammies!  

DSC_7977

Of course, we then had a photo shoot in her love bug day clothes.  Her God-parents Kristi and Dane sent her a package for Valentines Day and it included this super cute shirt.  It says I heart Kisses. 

DSC_7980

DSC_7982

DSC_7985

DSC_7986

DSC_7988

This one is one of my favorites.  I love that R. is getting over the not wanting to sit for pictures.  Now when I pull out the camera she looks at me and gets the biggest grin – You couldn’t tell that we take tons and tons of pictures here!

DSC_7989

DSC_7991

Last night, R. helped her daddy with the laundry (Well I should say that they switched the laundry and brought the clean, dry stuff upstairs for me to fold. )  R. got to ride in the laundry basket on the way back upstairs.

DSC_8004

DSC_7999

DSC_8000

And there it is.  A little of this and a little of that.  Very Random, Very Cute, Very much the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment