Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tot Time - Pink

Sticker Art

This week I let R. try to pull the stickers off of the backing herself. This was a little frustrating for her, but she eventually worked it out and made some progress. She had the most difficult time with the larger stickers as they tended to rip when she tried to pull them off.

DSC_8006

DSC_8005

Pipe Cleaner in Sugar Shaker

R. really enjoyed this one. She has taken if off the shelf almost every day this week. At first she wasn’t sure what to do with the pipe cleaners but after a little assistance, she got the hang of it.

DSC_7993 DSC_7995

Apparently I was really bad at taking pictures during her tot time this week. We also played with the sensory tub filled with lentils and all things pink, the pink bucket filled with all things pink, wood blocks, 2 new Melissa and Doug Puzzles, Tag Junior & Curious George Colors Book, Fisher Price Ball/Bowl Stackers, and her new pink pots and pans that she got for Love Bug Day from her daddy. She also enjoyed painting with a potato masher and pink paint, bingo dotter painting, and coloring with pink crayons.

She has also been busy working on bead lacing. I found some sets of wood beads and laces from the Dollar Tree – So I bought 4 packs. This activity is tough for her. We will keep working on it.

Hopefully next week will be a more picture-filled tot time blog. I don’t know why I didn’t snap more pictures this week. Oh Well.

2 comments:

  1. You are a great Mom to come up with all of those activities for R. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! We love, love, love stickers! I am headed to the Dollar Tree this week so I will look for those beads. That sounds like fun!

    My check is in the mail! I sent it yesterday!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete