Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hard Workin’

DSC_3796

So totally cheating today….This picture is from today, not yesterday, but the pictures I took yesterday just were not doing it for me today, so here it is…..Day 12.  We headed to the children’s museum with the Mom’s club – Did I mention I joined the Mom’s club?  It’s great.  Well anyways, we headed there and this is my friend’s daughter M.  She is such a sweety and we love her.  She was working hard building with the sticks and bolts and made sure she had her hard hat on.  What a cutey.

The kids all had a great time at the museum as they usually do.  We can easily stay there for 3 hours and not get bored and we go almost once a week.  So convenient to have the membership for the year.  We will be purchasing that one again.  It’s a great energy release during the winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment