Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sweet Shots of my Cousin

So this weekend I took a couple pictures of my cousin. She is a sophmore in highschool. I am so very used to taking photos of little kids and toddlers that this was somewhat difficult for me. I'm not good at all at the posing her into positions and she was not going to let it be natural besides a couple simple hands at the side shots. She wanted me to tell her exactly what to do. So we were both stubborn! I guess this was deffinately a learning experience. I think we got a couple of clear, clean shots that look good. So here they are!









This afternoon after a quick nap, we are going to take the little princess to the pumpkin patch to see if it is open. We are going to get our Halloween pumpkins! Hopefully I can snap a couple of sweet shots of her and all of her excitement to see the pumpkins for the first time. Last halloween we had a couple of small pumpkins that we took her picture with, but not many and she was only 1 month old so really didn't understand nor realize what the pumpkin was. I can't wait to see the expressions on her face.
And speaking of Rylee, She is walking now! All over the place. It all started when we would set her in front of us and she would take 4 or 5 steps to us. Next she would randomly chance in and walk from the couch to the chair. Well last week she was taking off from the chair to the middle of the floor and by the end of the week she is very cautiously walking from place to place. I am so excited! She is getting so big and it makes me a little sad but I can't wait to see all of her achievements and new things that she can do as she grows each day!
We have a busy week this week. We have story time, a doctors appointment, and maybe a little finger painting in there! Pray for good results at the doctor. It's our one year appointment and I am anticipating blood work and a possible xray - all of which are yucky when you are one or in my case older! We ask for prayers each day to keep her healthy, strong and all the nasty bacteria away from her precious lungs. Also we hope that the H1N1 flu stays far from this little household.
Thanks for all your prayers, and Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment