Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Where did you go?

I love being a stay at home MOMMY......I love it! However, I still really enjoy my weekends while my hubby is home and I can have some ME time. This weekend went by so FAST.

Friday night I made a run to WalMart to pick up some shower cleaner for my friend Kristi. She insists that this brand is the only kind that works because they have water that turns their tubs and showers ORANGE. And guess what, She cannot find it anymore on that part of the state. Well, Me to the Rescue. I ran out and picked up 15 bottles for her.

We ordered Pizza for Friday Pizza Night and my cousin Jordan came up to visit. We hung out until or normal 12pm when Miss R. decided she could go to bed. She has totally got her nights and days mixed up these days.

Saturday we woke up and worked on our normal routine, nebs, breakfast, playtime and cleaning. My mom was on her way to watch Miss Sassy Pants, while hubby and I drove to the hockey game. The Stampede Hockey team were hosting a fundraiser for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. We ended up making a good chunk of change for the CFF - I'll post an exact number later. So we sold pucks for the chuck-a-puck fundraiser and watched a the hockey game and quick came home to see my darling sass...who was, yes, still awake at 11pm. IMAGIE THAT! So off to bed we went.

And today, we woke up, got grandma on the road, ate lunch and now little miss sass is taking a nap. Hubby is out hunting - well he's out shooting his guns at rotten apples, and I'm left here, with no ambition what so ever to do anything. I really need to get some laundry done, clean the living room, steam the floors and start organizing the play room. Instead, I'm laying in bed with my daughter, checking facebook, reading blogs and typing this. Oh, lazy Sundays.

When the hubby gets home it's off to start working.

I can't believe the weekend is almost gone.

Happy Sunday I guess...Soon to be Monday!

ADDITION: I can't believe it, I just looked and realized that this post was my 50th post. WOW! That's alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment